Group Fitness and Personal Training
We offer a wide range of classes including Boot Camp, Cycle, Tri-Fit, TRX, Yoga and ZUMBA®. We limit all our class sizes so each of our members gets personalized attention and room to stretch out and enjoy their workout. If you haven’t visited us yet, we encourage you to sign up for five classes for free. Check us out. Offer is good for new members only.
- Personal Training Discount:
Five sessions for $249 (new members only)
Our spacious, dedicated Personal Training studio is right next to our Group Fitness studio. We offer individualized training, as well as training for small groups of 2 or 3. When you schedule a session with one of our certified trainers, our Personal Training studio is yours for the hour. Email us at email@example.com to schedule your free introductory session with Dan, Kinya or Sara. First time students are eligible for our introductory discount of 5 sessions for $249.
- TRX at Tricycle Fitness
What does TRX stand for? It stands for “Total Body Resistance Exercise”. It was developed by Navy Seals and is now used by fitness enthusiasts of all levels, from professional athletes to beginners, and even by physical therapists for injury rehabilitation. At Tricycle Fitness, our class sizes are small and our TRX instructors support students at all fitness and experience levels from beginner to advanced.
- TRX 45: Forty-five minutes of TRX strength training. Strengthen your whole body from head to toe while constantly working your core and small stabilizing muscles.
- Cycle 30 + 30 TRX Core: 30 minutes of cycle intervals followed by 30 minutes of TRX core based exercises. This is one of our most popular class formats.
- TRX Tri-Fit: This is our highest intensity TRX class. We alternate between short intervals of TRX strength exercises with intervals of cardio work for an all-in-one workout.
- TRX Stretch and Sculpt: This low impact, moderate intensity class is designed to build strength and increase flexibility. This class moves slower than our other TRX classes and is great for beginners who have never tried TRX as well as experienced participants looking to focus more on their flexibility as well as strength.