Group Fitness and Personal Training
Cycle ∙ Strength ∙ Flow - Find the Balance.
Our mix of classes are designed to help you increase cardiovascular fitness, muscular strength and endurance, mindbody connection and flexibility. We encourage you to find the balance, to participate in our high energy classes as well as our restorative classes.
- Check us out for free. No sign-up fees. New members get 5 free classes. Sign up online.
- Our classes are small so each student receives personal attention and has room to enjoy their workout
We are TRX Specialists
- TRX (Total Body Resistance Exercise) uses body weight and gravity resistance to improve strength and flexibility. Our TRX classes are designed for all levels, beginners to expert.
- We offer “Cycle +” classes which combine cardio and strength, 30 minutes of intense cardio plus 30 minutes of strength and endurance training.
September Membership Special – 4 months for the price of 3!
Now that the weather is changing and fitness is moving back indoors, we're offering a sweet membership special through the end of September. Get 4 months of unlimited classes for the price of 3. Sign up here.
We’re expanding our class lineup starting the week of September 12th, adding back our 6:00 am and 7:35 pm classes.
- At 6:00 am, we'll offer Boot Camp on Mondays and Fridays, Power Yoga on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and Cycle + TRX on Wednesdays.
- At 7:35 pm, we'll offer TRX Suspension + TRX Rip on Tuesdays and Thursdays and Cycle-Fit on Wednesdays
Our private Personal Training Studio is located next door to our Group Fitness Studio. We offer Personal Training for individuals and duos with a focus on Functional Fitness.
Whether you are new to fitness, recovering from an injury, or looking to take your athletic performance to the next level, our trainers have the knowledge and experience to help you reach (or exceed) your goals.